Android is the most used mobile phone operating system and comes with a lot of customizations and features.
Despite having tons of features users do get annoyed by the irritating ads on android phones. Like pop-up ads, banner ads, full-page ads, annoying notifications, and a lot more.
How to delete data from an android phone
How to fix crashing apps on Android
How to speed up android phone
There are a lot more different types of ads like website ads and browser ads targeted to get your click so that they can make money.
If you are one of them who is facing this problem of disturbing and annoying ads and you want to block them then congrats you are in right place.
Here in this article, we will be discussing different ways of How to remove ads from phone.
How to remove ads from google chrome…?
How to get rid of pop-up ads on chrome…?
Block pop-up ads and pages on chrome:
If you use chrome browser as your default browser on your smartphone then you might have seen pop-up ads and multiple redirects while surfing on the internet and this feels very annoying.
The good news is you can always turn off pop-up ads and redirects on your chrome browser with just a few clicks. Just follow the given steps.
1) First of all open your chrome browser on your smartphone.
2) On the top right corner tap three dots and choose Settings.
3) Scroll down and click on Site settings.
4) Choose Pop-ups and redirects.
5) Turn off Pop-ups and redirects.
Go for the lite mode in chrome:
Google chrome also offers its users a lite mode that is specifically designed for faster speed and low data usage and also helps in ads removal.
Just follow the steps:
1) Open your chrome browser.
2) Click on Settings.
3) Scroll down and choose Lite mode.
4) Turn on the Lite mode
How to allow or block notifications from some sites:
1) Open your chrome browser on your smartphone.
2) Visit the site you don’t want to receive notification from or the site you want to receive notification from.
3) Now click on the three dots present on the right side of the search bar.
4) Click on info.
5) Click on Site Settings < Notifications
If you don’t see the setting here then this site can’t send you notifications.
6) Now you can choose whether to allow or block.
Disable personalized ads on your device:
You can turn off the personalized and targeted ads on your smartphone. Just follow the steps:
1) Open the Settings of your smartphone.
2) Scroll down and choose Google.
3) Then click on ads.
4) Tap on Opt out of Ads Personalizations.
Use a third-party ad blocker:
Use can also go for a third-party adblocker. There are plenty of ad blockers available on the play store. Just open your play store and search “adblocker”. You will see a list of ad blockers, just choose one with the best ratings and reviews.
Now we are sure that you can turn off those annoying ads and redirects from your browsers and device by using the above methods.
If you have any other ideas on How to stop pop-up ads on Android phone then do let us know in the comment section.